Friday, July 18, 2014

hello? hello? anybody there?

Is this blog dead? Are all blogs dead? I don't know. Whether or not this blog can come back to life is a big - Big - BIG question. We have decided, however, that if this little thing/family history is going to happen - it's my responsibility. As much as I want to blame the Rosscat for its demise - it's really just my fault.

So I'm hopeful. I mean the first post is always the most difficult and then it just gets easier and easier and more routine. But I do think it doesn't make any sense to try and backdate and "catch-up." I mean that's what instagram is for. Right? Right?

I have also decided that blogging is so uncool that it's now cool again to do it. I'm an original P-town hipster. I'm going to start the P-town wave.

But because every post needs a picture - here's this one:



We've got Henry practicing. I mean if he is going to be a big brother (which he is - otherwise my belly is just a bowl full of jelly that sometimes moves independently based on internal kicking forces) he needs to learn the art of the swaddle.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love it.

ToddCat said...

Everyone knows you only posted this pic to show where Henry gets his lustrous locks of hair.

Justin said...

You're pregnant?! Congrats!

emlizalmo said...

Welcome back! I've missed you! <3

Tara Winchester said...

good to see you back!

Shana said...

I am trying to revive my blog too. Why was it so easy bank then? Oh and hooray!!! Henry will make a great big brother!

Hilary said...

Imagine my surprise to see your update on my blog feed. You see, I was SURE that I was the only one who still blogged! Congrats, my friend, that's great news!