Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Favorites . . . (11-4)

So just a few favorite things for the week:

1) Henry's favorite app. Its kind of amazing/sickening how quickly he has learned to be able to access this. But I delude myself into thinking, "well, at least it is like reading a book."


2) I wrote THIS article for Aspiring Mormon Women. I kind of love the fact that it started a really great conversation about all sorts of things. But good golly, miss molly, it was difficult to write. Here's to next months post . . . may it be easier.

3) Henry has taken to wearing his baseball cap much more. And I kind of am obsessed with it:


4) More chips to recommend:
Oh Ruffles - I just can't quit you.



3 comments:

dupeczkyy said...

http://bbosowtrampkachprzezswiat.blogspot.com/ :)))

dupeczkyy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Great article on AMW!