Wednesday, July 17, 2013

family pics (7-6)

Do you remember when Brad Pitt cheated on Jennifer Aniston with Angelina Jolie and then like two months later the two of them did a magazine spread in "W" magazine and Team Jennifer said that he was missing a "sensitivity chip?" Well, I do. Maybe this picture will remind you:

Now do you remember?

Anyway. We decided that since we are pretty much the Brangelina of P-Town we needed some pictures of us in our "real life" setting.

These pictures are totally real life - except we are dressed better and I have on makeup. Oh and our house is much cleaner. We kind of love them. (We had these taken in January so if Henry seems a lot bigger now . . . well . . . that's because he is - thanks to vegetables . . . and milk).






And I think this one is my favorite:



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok your pictures drew me in! My career is fashion and modeling but i have a weak spot for beautiful interiors and yours is stunning! Did you decorate yourself?
~Kat | www.poshbykat.com

Unknown said...

I love these SO much. I wanted to do this in our last house before we moved out. I wanted to capture my little family in the first place we lived and loved. I never did. These pictures makes me jealous of that and it further proves you ARE the Brangelina of P-town.

Unknown said...

I love these SO much. I wanted to do this in our last house before we moved out. I wanted to capture my little family in the first place we lived and loved. I never did. These pictures makes me jealous of that and it further proves you ARE the Brangelina of P-town.