1) We can avoid it no longer - we have to pay Uncle Sam for 2009 - yuck
2) While last night's episode of Glee wasn't my favorite - it was just good to have Sue Sylvester and her hatred of Will and his hair product back.
3) I am working on gathering a fantastic group of people to play THIS - Carrie (my sister) suggested the whole thing but doesn't dare ask anyone to play for fear that they will think that she is calling them fat. If you want in - tell me - it's going to be fun.
4) For the life of me I can't decide what colors to use in the kitchen/family room. I think I'm just going to have to decide and then live with it.
5) Real quick - does anyone know a square dance caller that can come next Tuesday night for YM/YW? I'm starting to get desperate - it looks like we might just be teaching them the boot scoot boogie and if they're lucky . . . the electric slide.
8 comments:
Just teach them the Macarena. That's a skill they will use for the rest of their lives.
I am game for your sister's game. Let me know if I can join. It should be fun and motivating all in one! :)
I'm totally up for the game. I'll post on facebook about callers for square dancing. We'll see what comes up.
Do you want Karl to do the square dance calling? That kid can fake anything.
Are you going for earth tones. I will always remember an awesome living room and asked what the color was and it was Kwal's "Muddy River Bottom."
If you want a traditional look Martha Stewart had a color called "Yellow Flicker" that is mellow and lovely. The most beautiful house I had this color on the entire main floor. I think Lowe's or Home Depot carries Martha Stewar paint now.
If you want beachy airy light, we just painted Eva's room in Benjamin Moore's "Blue bonnet" and it is very pretty.
There you have it. I am obsessed with paint color.
I was so glad Glee was back on! Sue Sylvester cracks me up. I'd join in on the whole diet/fitness thing but I've still got 2 1/2 months left of this pregnancy. Can't wait to get back into shape though.
Oh, I am really enjoying "The Help". I love books about this time period.
I did ask my friend Amy to play. Now she isn't speaking to me. Just kidding. She and her husband might do it. BTW I LOVE your latest knitting project.
Генри лонгфелло истинная любовь похожа на привидение: все о ней говорят но мало кто ее видел
!!!
UybTvrNptOtz [url=http://nike-sneaker.webnode.jp/]ナイキ ランニング[/url] FzyJomUsgDqx [url=http://nike-shoes5.webnode.jp/]nike スニーカー[/url] YrgPghQsdTea [url=http://nike48.webnode.jp/]ナイキ[/url] CyzLrvNkvZbf [url=http://nike-shoes1.webnode.jp/]ナイキ ランニング[/url] OruYnlHizEbq [url=http://nike-shoes22.webnode.jp/]ナイキ[/url] IkpBdlGwoHbx [url=http://nike-sneaker8.webnode.jp/]nike スニーカー[/url] UdrHoxUlrOwc [url=http://nike72.webnode.jp/]ナイキ フリー[/url] VkfSnoSivGtj [url=http://nike-online.webnode.jp/]ナイキ ランニング[/url] GhaLapCbbFam [url=http://nike-shop.webnode.jp/]ナイキ[/url] DodYqqHjoHvn
ZeuXfaCnmFod [url=http://adidas54.webnode.jp/]adidas ジャージ[/url] QgqAfqQybVwk [url=http://adidas02.webnode.jp/]adidas スニーカー[/url] WvtPaxJnnCdh [url=http://adidas-shoes.webnode.jp/]アディダス[/url] TfqOnaLibDkb [url=http://adidas-sneaker.webnode.jp/]アディダス ジャージ[/url] XsjZcjNboBjh [url=http://adidas-shoes3.webnode.jp/]アディダス スニーカー[/url] OmkUjfRahDqd [url=http://adidas-shoes0.webnode.jp/]アディダス スニーカー[/url] YngCuvOocXuy [url=http://adidas-sneaker3.webnode.jp/]アディダス ゴルフ[/url] OrtHxzYloIvo [url=http://adidas-shoes7.webnode.jp/]アディダス スニーカー[/url] UenVwxBusXmy [url=http://adidas71.webnode.jp/]アディダス[/url]
Post a Comment