Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Favorites (11-2)

Annnnnnd a few favorite things from the past week/months. But who is counting?

This stuff will SAVE your glasses and make you think you don't need to spend 3k on installing a water softener system for your house. (We should still probably install a water softener but well . . . we'll put that on the "to do" list).


Besides the famous Peppermint Joe-Joe's these two treats are pretty popular at this house (I'm still not eating sugar and flour so instead I sabotage Greg and have him eat all the foods I want to eat and make him tell me if they are good or bad - it's not a great thing - but my pants fit - so I can't say it's a bad thing either).


The other night my parents came to visit and this was the result:


And finally - favorite thing for this week - getting to see some pictures of my colon:


Because who doesn't want to see that? But really - the drug Propofol is pretty awesome. I now understand why Michael Jackson was addicted to it. 

4 comments:

Toddcat said...

Well, I guess now I can say I know you inside and out...literally. This makes me think of the ad you and I once found (and loved) for a salon that said "beauty is only skin deep, but people do judge."

Toddcat said...

PS- are you wearing green nail polish?

Lily said...

We love those salted caramel cookies, too! I can't tell if that is a good colon or not...I'll assume all is well!

Unknown said...

hollister, ferragamo shoes, mac cosmetics, ralph lauren, longchamp, north face outlet, babyliss, nike air max, new balance, nike roshe, ray ban, baseball bats, soccer jerseys, nike trainers, chi flat iron, timberland boots, beats by dre, asics running shoes, ghd, abercrombie and fitch, gucci, hollister, nike air max, louboutin, celine handbags, birkin bag, jimmy choo shoes, soccer shoes, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, wedding dresses, vans shoes, lululemon, converse, oakley, converse outlet, vans, iphone cases, nike huarache, nfl jerseys, instyler, bottega veneta, reebok shoes, valentino shoes, mont blanc, herve leger, p90x workout, insanity workout, mcm handbags, hollister