Wednesday, June 8, 2011

just a few thoughts

Greg did a training the other day at my old Snow stomping grounds. This was, apparently, the advertisement for the event. Who wouldn't want to attend this? Perhaps we should save this poster for this year's white elephant gift(?)
On his way back he stopped off at Grandma's house and brought her a bishop's shake - he is a good grandson-in-law.

This morning I walked in and found that some Aprils dressed like twins for the day. Sweet!
And yesterday, I signed up for Amazon Prime and purchased this:
With the snowcone stand down the street, "Frosty Frog" doing such incredible business - I've decided to open up my own shop (so really, this purchase was a tax deductible expense). My shop is going to be called "Snowcone Snake" - it's going to be awesome and I'm probably going to get rich.

We're getting a new missionary today. Our chicken and rice cooking and ukulele playing Elder is being transferred. We decided to gift him our rice cooker - since he pretty much used it everyday anyway. We're going to miss Elder Alik - he was the perfect Elder that would live in your house (minus the incredible stench of his cooking and the incessant ukulele playing).

6 comments:

Greg said...

I can't wait to start that business out on our front lawn. Watch out Frosty Frog, Senor Snowcone Snake is here to stay!!

Also, that was the awesomest poster I have ever seen.

emlizalmo said...

Oh my gosh! What a riot. I had to comment before I even read the rest of the post. What a rocking poster!!! Was it standing room only? Seriously, the poster doesn't match the fabulousness that is Greg Danklef. Great laugh this morning. :) Fingers crossed that the Schofield's manage to score this at the white elephant party.

BTW...Alex really liked scouts last night. He says..."Brother Danklef taught and he's hilarious." Hey, maybe Alex should have designed the poster.

Naomi said...

You should make that poster your new logo for your snowcone business.

And I think I need one of myself to put on my office door.

ToddCat said...

Oh, brother! Ross isn't going to be able to get his ego through the door after reading that hilarious comment.

Lindy said...

As much as I agree with Todd, that poster really is priceless. I hope that you save it for your posterity.

PLEASE make me a snow cone. It's the least you can do.

Anonymous said...

mac cosmetics, lululemon, ghd, nike air max, longchamp, herve leger, asics running shoes, hollister, new balance, wedding dresses, iphone cases, mont blanc, nike trainers, nike air max, soccer shoes, vans shoes, mcm handbags, ray ban, louboutin, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, vans, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, hollister, north face outlet, hollister, bottega veneta, birkin bag, converse outlet, timberland boots, instyler, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, babyliss, soccer jerseys, oakley, lancel, p90x workout, ralph lauren, insanity workout, gucci, nike huarache, chi flat iron, celine handbags, nike roshe, reebok shoes, ferragamo shoes, jimmy choo shoes